Monday, June 15, 2009

Raudhah Herb Product Shoot

on the way to my office, I received a call from Mr. Eddie, asking for product shooting quotations. I cannot talk longer with Mr. Eddie as I was driving in a busy street and asked him to email me the details. After a week Mr. Eddie agreed and arrange halfday time for shooting at their office.

Raudhah Herb is a new made in Malaysia products with HALAL certification. Fully owned by Malay entrepreneur, the basic ingredients for their products are nourished with honey, raisins, pandan and dates.

These photo shoots are used for their banners for road shows, to introduce their products around Malaysia.


http://www.raudhaherbs.com/index.html

photo by fadil

www.anjungsutera.com

1 comment:

  1. Assalammualaikum,

    Semoga ada saham kita bersama:

    Skim amal jariah: www.rumahamal.org
    Skim wakaf jariah: www.rumahamal.org/wakaf.org
    Membaca & beramal: www.rumahamal.org/novel.pdf

    ReplyDelete